Darnui makes map markers and enemy markers stuck at random ?

mrphresh

Hello again.

Once again i have a problem wich i have tried to fix this weekend with no luck.

So i installed darnui with its hotfix patch, merged the patch to the darnui main file. I started new game, walked around, killed enemies next to superduper mart with mmm increased spawn option set to " increased increased spawns " and sometimes at random ( no matter wich enemy i shoot or engage with or just walk around at random ) the map markers like at bottom left they seem to be stuck. if i had 3 raiders in front of me say, there is a chance for those 3 red markers in the map to get stuck, when i move around i can see other enemies behind the 3 wich are stuck, also undiscovered locations move, ( also the location gets stuck too at random with enemies depends where i look and when this glitch happens )

So yeah.... Anyone got a fix ? Sorry for repeating stuff so much but my english is not the greatest lol.. and i dunno how exactly to explain, hopefully someone understand.. Also i tried with ONLY darn ui enabled, this still happens, i reverted fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini to vanilla it still happens, i tried with and without uio mod, same happens.. when the uio mod puts a menu folder in overwrite in mo2, and i put that menu folder in uio still the same, if i delete the menu still the same...

sometimes with luck, this issue doesnt seem to happen.. i deleted darnui completly and fresh installed it , same with uio, no luck.

this is so random that i cant possibly know how to fix, at one time i thought i fixed it, started new game 3 times it didnt happen, the fourth time it happend and i was like mind blown and now im here asking if anyone knows...

This glitch does not occur when darnui is uninstalled. i tried, trust me...

Thanks for any replies !