No Vampires mod?

sadriast

Hi all,

ok so the title may sound wierd but bear with me!

I always play as a vampire lord and would love a mod which completely wipes other vampires from the game...no harkon or Serana, no Alva or Movarth, no vampires in the wilds or in caves...just none!!

I love the idea of being the 'original' source of vampirism, I feel like it would give my vampire playthroughs a true sense of mystery and power knowing that I am walking the world completely alone in my cursed fate. I also absolutely hate vampires speaking to you as though you are scum even though you are a pure blooded vampire lord and they are nothing but a thin blooded leech with bat face. I use AFT to control my companions and love the options given in the mod to turn my followers into either a vampire lord or a half blooded vampire and would love to have full control of the spread of the vampire curse among skyrim, inserting my (imaginary) vampiric influence over certain holds by turning Jarls advisers and influencial figures etc into my vampire children.

I am in no way a modder but what I imagine that this mod needs is:

-Delete all vampiric characters from lists etc,

-possibly filling vampire caves/forts with other creatures such as trolls etc

-delaying the dawnguard quest indeffinitely

-deleting the dawnguard members - especially the Orc quest giver.

-putting a relic in a cave somewhere which will start the PC vampire script and give the vampire lord lesser power.

-run well alongside better vampires, belua sanguinaire, AFT, Royal Bloodline etc (cant see this being a problem but maybe somebody better than me could forsee any problems???)

If nobody makes this mod then I will possibly try to learn how to do it myself when I get the time as recently the idea of this is becoming somewhat of an obsession haha, but as I havent created a mod since my bumbling attempts at silly morrowind edits back in the days of planetelderscrolls (yeah...that long ago xD) I would love to find somebody who could probably make this mod in a tenth of the time that it would take me to even figure out how to download the construction kit!

Thanks for reading.