"The archive is corrupted" Error trying to download off Nexus

TheOutlawJesseJames

Hey, so pertaining to this forum thread, I have been following this slow, tedious, and annoying guide on trying to modify my game properly.

Aside from the slow, and somewhat confusing guide on how to do this properly, for not-so-computer savvy people, such as myself, now I have another issue.

I do the manual downloads, so I can follow the youtube guide which shows you extracting them from WinRar files into their appropriate folders. It's getting more and more confusing.

I was downloading the files in order fine,

Mods Downloaded fine:
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Serious HD Retexture Skyrim
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul
AOF Detailed Mountains
AOF Farmhouses
Ash Pile Retex
Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack
Better Dynamic Snow
Better Rocks and Mountains
Bryce Nebula
Bumpy Inn and Shop Signs v3

Then all of a sudden I start getting corrupted file archive errors and stuff.
http://i50.tinypic.com/24qps14.png
Every mod tried after this point after:
Detailed Chests
Detailed Rugs
Designs of the Nords
Enhanced Terrain
Like this is getting ridiculous. How difficult it is to modify skyrim to be better following this TPC thing. Was finally moving smoothly, then these errors start...
Any help? I'm frustrated, I just want to play the game with all these mods working properly.
Edited by TheOutlawJesseJames

Hey, I got this problem too. In my case it was the internet provider doing some good old traffic shaping, which led to general traffic instability, which got me corrupted files.

So it could be some kind of general obstruction on your internet flow. Try to add nexus manager to your firewall see if that help. If not, well you got to find what is wrong with your net (your side or the ISP).

Also, give preference to downloading files with Nexus Manager, it just work wonders for nexus downloading. You can later get the files from your nexus folder and use them in anyway you want.