[TTW] Megaton Missing Meshes Glitch

TLC77

I downloaded TTW about a week ago and I started downloading mods for it and I finally finished with fine tuning everything. I opened FNV and decided to see whether some areas in FO3 were functional. I typed in "coc megatonplaza" but this is what I saw https://imgur.com/a/el0o29C. There is no land, I pretty much can't walk anywhere. Here is my load order: https://imgur.com/a/W7u0Ox7. Thanks.

NVSE? 4GB Patch? NVSR? Mod Limit Fix? ENB? NV Tic Fix? NVSR? etc.? Texture packs?

I have: xNVSE, TTW already has 4gb patch, I don't use NVSR bc Windows10, I use mod limit fix, I also use Chromatic Melancholy ENB and I use NV Tick Fix. As for texture mods, I have NMCs Texture Pack Maximum and Ojo Bueno Maximum.

What you have is a symptom of overloading your equipment with a combination of too may plugins in the load order and too many graphics enhancements.

Did you load the game with mods and hope it would work or did you add mods a couple at a time and check in the game to see if they are working correctly?

What you have is a symptom of overloading your equipment with a combination of too may plugins in the load order and too many graphics enhancements.

Did you load the game with mods and hope it would work or did you add mods a couple at a time and check in the game to see if they are working correctly?

I am not sure how are these mods related to removing land in Megaton

Update: Started uninstalling some mods and created several new games. I can't start in the Capital Wasteland because for some reason after dad says "it's a big world out there, son." he just looks at me blankly and I pretty much can't continue. There are red diamonds everywhere and this is how it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/l1Jf8Ca

Please see the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

You have to get a stable FNV setup before you can add TTW (or FNC or any major "overhaul" to the basic FNV game). Then you have to check the respective "overhaul" instructions (e.g. TTW FAQ Forum for both the "Recommended Mods for 3.2.x" and "Mods Incompatible with 3.2+" threads as well as the FAQ page) for known issues with other mods.

While the "FNV Mod Limit Fix" may enable the game to load more than 140 mods, that does not mean any given computer system can handle the max number of plugins. The combination of both System and Video RAM requirements (along with how the hardware handles those requirements) governs. Which is why we advise people to prioritize their installs and TEST each mod separately before adding others. It takes time, but so does trying to run down what is causing problems, and the slow deliberate install/test process is less frustrating.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent