I would try to mod myself but my lord, is it hard(Still learning btw) But i would love to see this guy powers made, he's from boruto, he summons a rod and a pouch, he can steal chakra, using the rod and store it in his pouch that's on his back

But in skyrim translations, i figured the player can summon a fishing rod(Right hand) and a coin purse on the players back (Lesser power)(Bound weapon)(One handed)(On hit) can just steal magic from magic users from both hands and stored in the pouch, but once a stolen magic is used, it lasts for 10 seconds before it gets removed from ur magic inventory, basically it'll act like scrolls, but u can use it infinite amount of times before that 10 seconds is up, the lesser power can last **120 or Whatever Dur** once sheathe or gone, u can still use the magic u collected. IF possible can also work against dragons obtaining their shouts as well.

Another lesser power would be **Eat collected magic** what this will do will remove all the magic u collected and shouts and just increase ur health,magicka, and stamina by 15 or 20 each magic u collected, lasting for about 3 to 5 minutes(in game)

How to obtain?: A boss u can obtain it from or finding the tome in some hidden cave or existing dungeon/cave

Model: Fishing rod(Red)(Neon) and Coin purse(Red)(Neon)

Edited by trollmon123