Wabbajack quest visual glitch

greyday01

When doing that quest when you first get teleported into Pelagius's Mind in first person my field of view was messed up and half my view obscured like my camera was inside my head. In third person things looked fine. Completed the quest in third person but after leaving the palace first person was still messed up and saves made then would crash on load.

Only solution I could find. At the stage where you have talked with Sheogorath the first time and he has given you the staff use player.sqs da15 to find the quest stages. Then go through the stages one at a time using setstage da15. After you have set the last stage to 200 I was teleported back to the palace wing and first person view was fine.

That didn't work. Any save made after that crashed on load.

So at the point where I entered the pelagius wing I put all my possessions into a conjured or other container otherwise they go missing. Setstage 100 then setstage 150. That completed quest and objectives.

Could not open inventory or spells so used enableplayercontrols. Saves at this point did not crash, could get my inventory back and no visual glitching.