Sheath one handed weapons on back

Bowjangles8

I've looked all over the nexus for a mod like this with no such luck. I love the idea of dual wielding swords in light armor and having them sheathed on my back, especially with the katana mod. Anyway I'd love to see this made! I have absolute zero programming talent otherwise I'd do it. I'm sure it's not too difficult?

I've looked all over the nexus for a mod like this with no such luck. I love the idea of dual wielding swords in light armor and having them sheathed on my back, especially with the katana mod. Anyway I'd love to see this made! I have absolute zero programming talent otherwise I'd do it. I'm sure it's not too difficult?

What you are looking for already exists. Here it is. Check the optional files for the swords on back files. Note that this won't work quite right with custom skeletons or body replaces, unless you add another mod (as mentioned in the mod description).

What you are looking for already exists. Here it is. Check the optional files for the swords on back files. Note that this won't work quite right with custom skeletons or body replaces, unless you add another mod (as mentioned in the mod description).

Thanks! I'll try it out when I get home later.