Vortex, NMM, Manually it all makes no sense.

Modox37

Hi everyone,

I'm having issues know how to use Vortex specially when I have a new computer that has two drives, never had that before. I really do not know what I'm doing and I don't really know what to ask for help. I downloaded Vortex, did all the registration correctly. Downloaded a few mods for the TW3 and enable the mods.

Some background, In my C: drive I still have my saved games, idk how they got there but they are there. My D: drive is where I'm placing all my games/mods/whatever else. Vortex said that I'm not allowed to save my mods in the same place that my game (TW3) is located, so it just made a folder name Vortex Mods. Being worried because I don't have a lot of time this week and want to be playing TW3 asap w/ mods, I just copy/pasted the mods from Vortex into where TW3 is in the steamfolder under mods. Idk if this is causing things not to appear but not sure how to really check.

Downloaded Demon Slayer Nichirin Blade, and went to Hittori to see if I can find the blade there, I also have the 5000 gold for merchants but don't see neither the blade nor the amount of gold merchant has.

Would anyone be willing to help me step-by-step on how to do this? or where I might find a good tutorial on how to download Vortex properly? or even tell me where my TW3.ini would be, maybe that's why I don't see any mods on my game. NMM use to be easier to use before Vortex but want to learn how to.

Thanks in advance to whomever is willing to even look at this message.