No matter which ENB I use, the DOF won't work. Any ideas?

hitheresunshine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if anybody still have this problem, but what you can try, is to rename the dxgi.dll file in the Skyrim directory to dxgi.dll.bak

I'm so very sorry to necro a thread, guys, but HOLY WOW. tsj006, thank you so very much for this!!

In one simple post, you've solved something that has been an issue for me in my Skyrim loadout for well over a year now! I can't express how grateful I am and how astonishing it is to finally have working DOF again! <3

I can confirm that this works flawlessly, at least for someone using "SweetFX" and the "True Vision ENB", as well as ~255 active mods

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hi i know that I'm late, but i figured I'd help out the others. i fixed mine by manually downloading the "realvission ENB" mod and copying the FX file within the "03 - Depth of Field - default" file to the skyrim directory folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim)

• 4 months later...

Sorry about my stupid ass name, I was having the same problem that my DoF was not working at all. Changing InI settings didn't do anything. All I did to fix it was completely remove and uninstall every bit of the enb that was in my skyrim folder and reinstalled everything making sure to use the 'clean' skyrimprefs.ini download made availible. DoF works now! :D

• 1 year later...