Underdark mod?

Omega6

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mod looks okay, but I'd rather have the drow living in the underdark than in the pocket demension. And I dont think the mod would capture the Whole Idea of the drow being hated. You could use the same scripts you get when talking to townsfolk as a vampire and just replace vampire with drow... I dont know if this is feesable as one look at that construction set made my head spin...

I like Hey joe, good song/album

• 2 weeks later...
been at my family house in Idaho... without an active internet connection i'm afraid... so i played fallout a bit and did stupid things like making a fancy lute skin for my bard's lute... and writing things on the beaches with soul gems! hahaha! *I am going insane man!*

• 7 years later...

hey did you guys ever finish this mod if not i'll gladly do it I have every book written by RA Salvatore and Ed Greenwood as well as d&d books for monster's and creature additions I have intermediate knowledge of scripting and dialogue.I have blender gmax photoshop gimp TESCS enchanted editor tesfiles testool wrye mash genmod irfanview MW edit tesmu2 tesame morrowind anim kit bookgen bink video niftools niftext dds converter and dave humphreys npc edit

let me know