Underdark mod?

Omega6

I gist played that Drow mod. When you start out with the Drow it says that there is a Drow city. I never want their yet but I bet it isn't that good. I had an idea for the Underdark mod. Maybe we could build a landmass in the ocean and build a good-looking Elvin city. And the Drow could live underneath the city. It would be like two awesome world's mixed together. I don't know it's just something I thought up.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, give us your results when you finish, that idea about the elven city above ground and the underdark below it, and you could create a tension between the elves and the drow that could provoke raids preformed by the player... interesting, but the entire underdark will require extensive work if we can pull it off...

I finished playing all the Drow mods this morning but none really tickled my fancy. Because basically all the Drow mods used the same Drow model. I think we're going to need to make a new one. So if anyone who is reading this could make a good Drow and Elvin race or could help drop us a line.