Vortex newbie

Modox37
Go to solution Solved by AugustaCalidia,

So I actually enabled the mods, a vortex alert pop up and it said something about deployment. I did so and had a conflict with autoloot and slots slots slots. Merge those two together with script merger, another thing that vortex alert pop up and let me download. The merge was fine but now I have an error when trying to open the game up. The following are the compilation of erros:

Error [modautolootmenu]local\console\ahdautolootconsolecommands.ws(9): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\console\ahdautolootconsolecommands.ws(20): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\console\ahdautolootconsolecommands.ws(29): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootNotificationManager'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gameplay\containers\container.ws(969): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootactions.ws(21): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootactions.ws(22): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootNotificationManager'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootfeaturemanager.ws(38): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootfeaturemanager.ws(49): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootfeaturemanager.ws(98): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootfeaturemanager.ws(99): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootNotificationManager'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootfilters.ws(18): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]local\ahdautolootnotificationmanager.ws(203): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\quests\tutorialmanager\tutorialmanager.ws(1093): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmodulelootpopup.ws(397): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmodulelootpopup.ws(412): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmodulelootpopup.ws(426): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\main_menu\commoningamemenu.ws(71): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\main_menu\commoningamemenu.ws(72): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\main_menu\commoningamemenu.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\popups\lootpopup.ws(471): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\popups\lootpopup.ws(492): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\gui\popups\lootpopup.ws(506): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\behavior_tree\tasks\high_level\bttaskdeath.ws(621): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\behavior_tree\tasks\high_level\bttaskdeath.ws(624): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Error [modautolootmenu]game\behavior_tree\tasks\high_level\bttaskdeath.ws(628): Could not find function 'GetAutoLootConfig'
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Any chance of help with this? I'll be disabling everything and trying to see if the mods are the cause or I did something without knowing better.

I believe this might be my last message, I also might go around and look for messages that are similar to mine and help those like you all have this pasts days. I'm very grateful for all your help, thank you.

I was able to get most of my mods working and just disabled slots slots slots, I don't know why that and autoloot isn't working together after the merge but that isn't any of your problems. I'll go find out how to help myself with that. But the game is working fine, the mods are there, except for the "Katana mod for 1.32" and "Demon Slayer Nichirin Blade". If you guys are more than willing to help with these last two mods, thank you, if not I thank you anyways for the support. You people are awesome for helping people like me.

Do let me know how to close this thread if that is necessary or something the forum does.

@Modox37

I'm glad that you've had some success with getting modded "The Witcher 3" up and running. As for your Script Merger and katana mod issues, you will probably find your best help on this support forum: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/3350-the-witcher-3-mod-troubleshooting/.