Silver lined weapons

skymarin

I had an idea, people are making silver weapons and armor, i thought why not make them do extra damage to werewolfs/wolfs, now for armor the werewolf/wolf would take damage when they attack you, and for weapons can there be silver lined weapons, examples: Silver lined Daedric sword, Silver lined steel axe, silver lined ebony mace.

now when i say silver lined, i mean the edge of a sword/axe/mace would have silver on it, the silver would cover the sharp edges of the weapons, but for weapons like the great mace, that has little to no sharp parts to them, i guess they would have a silver glow?, i know how it can be, not having much else then just an idea, but im going to be working on the idea more, if people agree to this idea, ill be looking at all the weapons and finding out where the silver lining would be placed, that way most the thinking can be done for the modder, idk how to put a silver line on weapons, i have never made or edited the looks of weapons or armor, i wish i knew how to take the looks of weapons and mix them togather to make a good looking weapon, but i am sure that would take too much understanding and work, i give up too easily.

i hope this idea is to every werewolf/wolf hunter out there, im sure we all would like more quests for hunting werewolfs.