AI package problem: NPCs keep using a cell exit all the time

MHGhandi

Hey folks,

I am remodelling Faldar's tooth into a working Imperial Legion fort. Two of the officer NPCs got a sandbox AI package assigned for a couple of hours after they get up. But instead of using whatever markers are there, they just keep walking to a cell exit and keep using it, appearing and disappearing for the whole time. There are no concurring packages for that time and they don't have any conditions attached to the package. As other NPCs can indeed use the markers and behave correctly on that part of the navmesh I ruled those two causes out.

Does anyone have an idea why they keep doing this? Could this have something to do with faction scripts? As they are assigned to CWimperial factions...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I did look for older topics on this but I couldn't find anything. Apologies if this problem has already been adressed

Edited by MHGhandi

Thanks for the hint. The behaviour has indeed changed but not for the better. Now the NPC is standing at a random spot, appearing and disappearing around it as if it was unable to get to a certain point not reachable on the navmesh - it does that all the time while a sandbox package is fired. I also tried reconstructing the NPC from scratch - to no avail...

I actually did a clean coc-command load right from the main menue and it still behaved that way. I think it might have to do something with interior cells having more than one cell exit, anyone any experience with that?