Skyrim's Avengers

Deleted4181807User

For a while now I have been thinking. I love both Skyrim and Marvels "Avengers" and been wanting to merge them for quite some time. I have absolutely no experience of modding, and have very little time if i'm to learn, so i could only come with ideas or maybe drawings (if I find the time).

I would not like to just see the avengers members implemented but to see them implemented lore friendly. Either you could make only the different armors and havethe dragonborn find them in various places and say that the avengers of skyrim could have been something that existed a long time ago and that all of the members now are dead, or actually make NPCs that resemble the actors in the movies. This is some features I've thought of:

Iron man:

Iron man (Or Dwemer man) could be a dwemer fanatic mage living in Markarth, preferably a breton, due to their magic skills. In his lab he experimented with canalize magic through soul gems and created an armor, fitted with gems in the chest, the palms and the soles. When the full armor set was equipped the mage would even be able to fly! Maybe even have special made spells, like lasers (from the chest too, maybe?).

The helmet could be open when weapons are sheathed and then slide in to position when drawing arms.

The Gauntles could fortiy magicka or destruction spells.

Captain America:

In Tamriel, there is no country called America (duh), but America is on Earth is one of the greatest Superpowers in the world, so its counterpart in Tamriel would be Cyrodiil. Therefore, Captain Ameica would be Captain Cyrodiil and be an Imperial. The Empire has assigned the best alchemists in Tamriel to create the ultimate warrior. He could have the Imperial sign instead of the star on the chest and on the shield. His armor could grant a great bounus to health and stamina, due to the serum he took.

Thor:
A Nord, of course, son of Shor, the god residing in Sovengard. Thor would be cast out of his home in Sovengarde and have to regain his value. Master in one-handed, he swung his hammer Mjölnir like it was nothing and where it fell, thunder struck down. His belt of Megingjord gives him super strength and combined with Mjölnir, he's a fearsome fighter. Maybe he could even have a special mount, his chariot driven by his two goats, Tanngnjost och Tanngrisner.

The Hulk:

A dunmer ( not sure is actually dunmer, but they are among the best alchemist) was very interested in the empires experiment to create the ultimate warrior, and years after hte experiment was canceled, the dunmer took it upon him self to retry it. The dunmer experimented on himself and the results was disasterous. He turned in to a raging green hulk and ran away. He thought the effect of the potion would subside, but it was now one with his body and when ever he was stressed out, he would turn green and go berserk. After long training he finaly manage to controll the beast within and learned to summon him at will.

The Hulk form could be used as a power, like the werewolf power, and would grant the player super Stamina and Super health, maybe boost unarmed combat? There could be a quest where you'd have to learn to controll the hulk before you could use it as a power, and before that, you'd go green on low health (not al the time, but random). When in hulk form, you'd have extended reach, enhanced speep and jump height and of course, be able to crush enemies.

Hawkeye:

A Bosmer agent for the empire, the best archer at the time.

If implemented Hawkeyes armor should not resenble the one in the movie, but his original and would fortify archery and sneak greatly. When you'd unsheath his bow it would extend from being just the grip to full bow like movie did it. I dont know if that is possible, but there is some weapon animations in the game already, so I dont believe it to be totally impossible.

Black Widow:

As a master of sneak, she would fit as a Khajiit. She would have an armor that improves onehanded, sneak, speechcraft, and stamina

This is what I've got so far, and I really hope some modders see this. It would be awesome to see this ingame.

I have been trying to do som concept art (I'm a decent cartoonist), but drawing real people is not my strong side.

I hope some of you like the idea, please share your ideas!