A patch for Summermyst Enchantments of Skyrim

SkyrulezSA

Hello!

I have the mod Summermyst Enchantments of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6285) installed and I'm having some issues with the enchantment added by the mod "Death Shroud". The enchantment itself is quite nice, but it has the annoying feature to turn its slain targets into ash piles. This is bothering me a lot because...

1-) My character is a skilled necromancer. I can't really raise the dead from piles of ashes, rendering the enchantment nearly useless to me. Buuut that's not what is really annoying...the real issue is, some of those ash piles caused by the enchantment simply won't disappear. They persist even after using the "markfordelete" command and after a cell reset. I have already a few littering my current save.

2-) This enchantment has the ability to kill kids. If your character is high level and for some reason a child becomes hostile against you, if they run past you they also become ash piles. You don't actually need to attack them. No, I don't have any mod making children killable. But this enchantment manages to do it by turning them into ash piles. The likelihood of accidents happening if you have any gear with Death Shroud and there are kids nearby is really high...

Could anybody please make a patch to prevent targets, after being killed by the enchantment, from becoming ash piles? The mod page is no longer taking comments so I can't ask the author for a patch...(and I don't think he/she would do it..)

Thank you!