I don't want to own that!

fluffcookie

What I do is I simply move the settlers to another settlement when they arrive.

I wish to just leave the settlements as they are. For example the small farm north of Bunker Hill, Finch farm, or tarberry farm (the ghoul settlement on may to asylum). I like having some life there. B

I see, well easiest way to accomplish this is to relinquish control of the entire settlement then. Go to the work bench, open console, click on workbench and make sure it is targetted.

Then type: callfunction “setownedbyplayer” false

And hit enter.

Should do the trick.

Edited by AeonsLegend

You can do exactly this properly with Workshop Ownership Utilities DISOWN WORKSHOP function.

The number of new workshop functions and fixes in that solution is frankly f***ing awesome.

Probably lacks mass appeal due to not containing oversize lactating breasts or physX enabled buttocks.

I think fluffcookie needs to read the Terms and Policies. This time read the whole thing.

But I will save you some time and paste appropriate part here: Requesting or offering donations in exchange for any content or service will be considered solicitation and is therefore strictly prohibited.

I have underlined the relevant part.

I apologize for breaking that rule. As I mentioned before; I consider modding a type of art and only thought of it as a commission.

I think fluffcookie needs to read the Terms and Policies. This time read the whole thing.

But I will save you some time and paste appropriate part here: Requesting or offering donations in exchange for any content or service will be considered solicitation and is therefore strictly prohibited.

I apologize for breaking that rule. As I mentioned before; I consider modding a type of art and only thought of it as a commission.

Commissions are payment for services rendered and not donations. Bethesda doesn't allow people to make money on mods for their games which is why the rule exists.

Commissions are payment for services rendered and not donations. Bethesda doesn't allow people to make money on mods for their games which is why the rule exists.

Even donations are already crossing the line. If Bethesda wanted to they could shut it all down. They're "allowing" it.