Random encounter with Taron Dreth

mcguireptr

*Possible Spoilers*. So i complete lost to the Ages quest and have been trying to get the random encounter with Taron Dreth (I have a mod for resurrecting Katria so I really need this event to trigger). I have been up and down the world map for 3 days. I have searched google for answers or help; I downloaded DFB Random Encounters and disabled as many types as I could; decrease the cooldown. I have found several spots where the random events occur and tried for hours the the trick where you walk away and wait an hour then go to the event area again. I went to silverblood inn multiple times. I have been wearing the Aetherium Crown this whole time. I have seen the same random events repeated over and over; the Falcrus guy, the stupid reveler dirking guys, Thalmor, etc; everything except Taron Dreth. I have tried using console commands to reset the 'quest id' adjust the stages, force start it (quest form id is DLC1_WESC09). Nothing is working, this guy will not show up and I am getting sick of wondering around aimlessly for him. Most people commenting on it say it is not glitched and that he is a random encounter but as I said I have seen the same random encounters now 8 to 10 times each and still no Dreth. under the sqv command it shows that it is (Enabled? no) but I assume that just is because the event has not triggered yet. I am at my wits end here; it has to be glitched. Something in the global scripts either is registering it as already completed. I noted that the "lost to the ages" stage quest was set to an obsolete stage 255; according to UESP.net the last stage of Lost to the ages should be 225 (noting a bunch of stages that were obsolete). I am wondering if that has something do with it but I can't seem to adjust the stages of lost to the ages because it is already complete.

Some notes; I have quite a few mods installed but none should be interfering with the Aetherium quests. I really don't want to try to disabled at random the 100+ mods I have searching (likley in vain) for one that might or might not be causing conflict. I don't want to find a save from before the Lost to the ages was completed because hours of gameplay have passed now. I am looking for any tips; for script editing, forcing random events, Creation Kit, mod, anything really that I have not thought of yet (I am also venting a bit hear TBH). I really hope there is a solution to this as it is kind of driving me up a wall at the moment.

• 1 month later...

* Possíveis spoilers *. Então, eu completei a missão Perdida para a missão Idade e estou tentando obter o encontro aleatório com Taron Dreth (eu tenho um mod para ressuscitar Katria, então eu realmente preciso que esse evento seja acionado). Estive subindo e descendo o mapa mundial por 3 dias. Procurei no google por respostas ou ajuda; Eu baixei DFB Random Encounters e desativei tantos tipos quanto pude; diminuir o tempo de espera. Eu encontrei vários locais onde os eventos aleatórios ocorrem e tentei por horas o truque onde você sai e espera uma hora e depois vai para a área do evento novamente. Eu fui para a pousada silverblood várias vezes. Eu usei a Coroa de Aetherium esse tempo todo. Já vi os mesmos eventos aleatórios repetidos continuamente; o cara Falcrus, o idiota folião dos caras dirking, Thalmor, etc; tudo, exceto Taron Dreth. Eu tentei usar os comandos do console para redefinir o 'id da missão', ajustar os estágios, forçar o início (a id do formulário da missão é DLC1_WESC09). Nada está funcionando, esse cara não vai aparecer e eu estou ficando cansado de ficar pensando sem rumo por ele. A maioria das pessoas que comentam sobre isso dizem que não é uma falha e que ele é um encontro aleatório, mas como eu disse, eu vi os mesmos encontros aleatórios agora de 8 a 10 vezes cada e ainda nenhum Dreth. sob o comando sqv mostra que está (Ativado? não), mas presumo que seja apenas porque o evento ainda não foi acionado. Estou perdendo o juízo aqui; tem que ser corrigido. Algo nos scripts globais o está registrando como já concluído. Observei que a busca do estágio "perdidos para os séculos" foi configurada para um estágio obsoleto 255; de acordo com a UESP. net o último estágio de Lost to the age deveria ser 225 (observando um monte de estágios que estavam obsoletos). Estou me perguntando se isso tem alguma coisa a ver com isso, mas não consigo ajustar os estágios de perdidos com as idades, porque já está completo.

Algumas notas; Tenho alguns mods instalados, mas nenhum deve interferir nas missões do Aetherium. Eu realmente não quero tentar desabilitar aleatoriamente os mais de 100 mods que estou procurando (provavelmente em vão) por um que pode ou não estar causando conflito. Eu não quero encontrar um salvamento de antes de Perdido para as idades ser concluído porque horas de jogo já se passaram. Estou procurando alguma dica; para edição de roteiro, forçando eventos aleatórios, Creation Kit, mod, qualquer coisa realmente que eu ainda não tenha pensado (estou desabafando um pouco ouvir TBH). Eu realmente espero que haja uma solução para isso, pois isso está me deixando maluco no momento.

my friend, i share the same disappointment, i installed the mod "revive katria" since then taron dreth never appeared again! I've been looking for you as you mentioned for days!

my friend, i share the same disappointment, i installed the mod "revive katria" since then taron dreth never appeared again! I've been looking for you as you mentioned for days!