Frosty Working Fine but Mods Don't Show Up.

SinisterSkittls

I'm very new to moding DAI and decided to give it a try. I made sure my mesh setting was on ulta so the mods would show up in game. However, no matter what mod I try to use i.e. hair mods, enhanced inquisitor sliders mod, or a complexion mod, they never show up in the game when trying to make a new game in CC. The frosty manager works correctly and always launches the game with no problems so I'm unsure of what the problem may be. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

hey, have you used dai mod manager in past? if so, that could be interfering, as it will leave behind a merged mods folder which will override your frosty one.

if you have, make sure you don't have a Patch_ModManagerMerge folder under your DAI.exe location "Update" folder, for many the directory is C: > Program Files > Origin Games > Dragon Age Inquisition > Update > Patch_ModManagerMerge. this is the folder generated when merging mods with dai mod manager, delete it if you have it.

after this, you will also have to go to C: > Program Files > Origin Games > Dragon Age Inquisition > ModData and delete this folder, this is the folder frosty generates when merging mods. we need to delete the frosty merged mods folder too as I believe it will still be trying to reference the Patch_ModManagerMerge folder that we just deleted, and we don't want that. after this, you can retrieve your now correct frosty merged mods ModData folder by remerging your frosty mods with the "launch" button in FMM.
if you haven't used dai mod manager before, make sure that the mods you want to appear are under the "applied" mods list to the right side of the mod manager, not just the "available" mods list to the left. applied mods are the ones that will show ingame, after improting your mods there is an apply mod button near the bottom middle which you will have to press on for each of your mods. this will transfer them to the applied mods list, with a tick mark next to them to indicate they are enabled. if there is no tickmark next to them on the applied mods list, there should be an empty box across from the name of the mod in the applied mods list which you can click to check them on.
also, be sure to always launch with frosty mod manager, every time you want to see your mods in game, not from origin or steam. you have to launch from the mod manager with the launch button at the top every time you want to see your mods.