[Request] Reveal gathering spots as always glowing

RazorVayne

I've thought about it for a long time, hoping someone would have the same idea, but with the expertise. Because I sure don't.

There's still little gathering spots littered around Gransys I'm finding after 9+ playthroughs of it. It's all basic loot, but still really cool to discover, especially after years of just passing by them unknowingly since the glow is so faint, and only if you get close enough.

I feel like it'd be doable. If anyone could look into it, :happy:

Edited by RazorVayne

• 5 months later...

So, I ve being messing around with reshade recently, and the one thing that bugs me more than anything

on my quest to designing the perfect low fps(since my laptop wont take it) 80's/90's style fantasy anime like(my aim is towards berserk/claymore/record of lodoss war aesthetics) reshade preset,

is that the standard lighting on items, seems to glow too much for my tastes, giving away their positions way easier than in vanila.

I play alot with blooming, and the native blue-ish blooms on items, sometimes glow from quite afar on my tests, on the occasion I look towards the general direction they are (unless the items are inside boxes).

Perhaps I ve accidentally found a solution to your problem? I could elaborate if you re still interested( I thought of giving some of my reshade presets to nm for some time anyway).

PS=The spoilers stand for over-exposition of semi-relevant matter on regards of my reshade exploits.