A way to force servicers to service

To make it short you need to tick the offers services box in the AI package. A travel or wander package works well with the merchants. If you want to know more like making the merchants store the items you sell in a container just ask.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

Yeah, I know what to change, how to make merchant containers, etc. I'm not asking about that. I'm asking about a way to change it ingame, for vanilla, non-vanilla, mod added, whatever, NPC.
Something like Active Inventory Spell, but one that forces the servicers, to offer their services right now.
Eventually, something that lets me change those hours ingame.

Whats the problem with doing it in CS?? There's loads of stuff we cannot do in game as we are there to play it, not to mod it to 100% and we are not god, even if I do think I am sometimes when I play... :wink: I do move stuff and things like that with the console but we do have CS for things like AI and we should be very happy that Bethesda did share CS with us as they want us to mod their games... CS is the tool for it.

Dynamic AI

I will make dynamic AI packages for my current house project but that will require a lot of coding but in the end, if you play it, you will decide which package the companions and staff will use and when to use them but only if you want to use my packages at all, which will be toggleable in the house settings, so there you will at least get that opportunity in game from a menu but only for my home and the 2 exterior cells surrounding it. Maybe it can be used as a guide later on to expand it anywhere outside my current area??? Maybe it can become something that you are asking for in the end?? We do not have any limits at all in CS I think... You can use my scripts and I include them as separate textfiles in my project for that reason.

Edited by Pellape

• 3 weeks later...

Well there is only one way to solve that and it is to start practicing making scripts. ;) It sure helps if you knew other languages as they all have a lot of stuff in common really, like C, Basic, Perl, Python and well, you name it...