• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TLC77

TLC77

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Hello guys, I have been playing FNV with my personal modlist and one problem that has been happening in my game is that the player character and the NPCs walk too fast within interiors, like 1.5 times as much as they normally would. Here is my plugins list: https://imgur.com/a/vUXWznq.

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 45,284 posts

Is your frame rate higher than 60? the higher the frame rate the faster the animations and frame rates do tend to be higher inside.

TLC77

TLC77

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Is your frame rate higher than 60? the higher the frame rate the faster the animations and frame rates do tend to be higher inside.

how do i reduce it and to what value?

JimboUK

JimboUK

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Premium Member
  • 45,284 posts

60 is best, there's a setting in the ENB/ENBoost ini to limit the frame rate or there's this, I haven't tested it but the comments suggest it works. 

TLC77

TLC77

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

60 is best, there's a setting in the ENB/ENBoost ini to limit the frame rate or there's this, I haven't tested it but the comments suggest it works. 

i checked my enblocal and there already was a 60 fps limiter

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,416 posts

Please see "Issue - NPCs and Creatures are moving at hyper-speed" under the "Performance Problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, glitch, help, advice, mo2, 4gb, npc, npcs

Page loaded in: 3.244 seconds