PC Exclusive Animation Path making children/old people not move

ArtMurder

This is the SECOND time I've installed this mod into my game, with two totally separate load order and two totally separate downloads of this mod, and both times it made all the children in my game stand in the "Default T" position, only now it's doing it to my old people too. I don't get it, I've read the Read Me thoroughly, and tats ALL this mod does, even after uninstalling and deleting EVERY file associated with it, the issue still persists. And to add, it NEVER did what it was suppose to do in the first place! No matter what I did with, every character in the game still got whatever animations I added.

I simply don't understand, this mod has in total costed me dozens of hours in forcing me to reinstall skyrim already, and I spent even LONGER installing skyrim this time around, and I'd really rather avoid doing a TOTAL re-install because of one rouge bad mod destroying my game.

Can someone please explain to me what hidden aspect of this mod is doing this? I install the mod, activate the ridiculous number of ESPs, run the FNIS tool, and the mod doesn't work, or do anything at all, accept make my children and old people not move. Uninstalling the mod and deleting all associate files and running the FNIS tool again, does NOTHING.

This is really starting to get frustrating, If I can't fix this, this will mean I've lost two painstakingly designed skyrim installs all because of one glitchy mod that doesn't even work.