New Magic Mod

Bergzore

Hello all!

I've been wanting to work on a new mod for balancing magic, but I'm going to take a different approach than what I've seen so far. I won't be directly changing any spell's effectiveness, nor will I be adding any new spells. I want the player to be in control of any added damage bonuses the spells receive.

Examples of ideas I have so far are:

Adding a weakness to magic effect to ice spike's slow effect and possibly other like effects

Increasing the amount of extra damage a target takes while on fire, also increasing the duration a target is on fire

Implementing a freeze effect to some frost spells (perhaps a perk for dual casting frost *fire and forget* spells)

I'm interested to hear anyone's opinion on this. If it is something that interests you, I'm open to suggestions for further effects or name suggestions for the mod.

I always thought and still think magic mechanics in Skyrim were always a bit weird. It just never felt right or looked right, there was something missing......SO Fix already will ya, cuz I like playing a caster character. Please and thank you.