I need help with scripts or ck possibilitys

skymarin

i am trying to make a mod for all those sneaky people out there, and would like to know how i can make an effect where you turn invisible when in sneak mode(crouch), but only when sneaking, i have found a mod with just what i need but the uploader is not reading my message(its been months), so i guess he or she is not going to help, the uploaders name is MoFoMoJo and he made the ring of sunnie woe mod, he used scripts, im just wundering what i can do to do the same, or if there is an easyer way with out scripts.

Here is a tip.

If there is a mod that does similar to what you want, look at it. See how it is made. Learn from it. If there is scripting involved, read up on it. Learn what the functions and commands do. Then you'll have the knowledge to make your own mod using your own assets.

There are two things that cannot (or should not) be considered theft:

-- Making similar changes in a plugin using different editor ID names & plugin name.

-- Writing similar script code using different variable & file names.

Of course it is always nice to give a nod towards those mods that you learned from, especially if it behaves similarly to what yours does.