Radaway not working

KrissJ

Hello,

Update - FIXED! The culprit was Wasteland Imports - Goodies from all across the Wasteland... at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community What I did to fix it was 1. uninstall wasteland imports and any related mods to it. 2 uninstall AWKCR 3. reinstall wasteland imports and any related mods to it. 4 reinstall AWKCR 4.1 apply patches in the installation 4.2 when vortex asks which files to run first then choose wasteland imports before awkcr. Done.

There is something going on with armor and weapon keywords community resource, valdacils item sorting and def ui. That is just an assumption still though. I posted links for the respected mods. I am playing on survival but the other normal character also has this issue. For some reason when I installed functional displays the issue was fixed but then again it caused other issues so I uninstalled it. As far as I know everything is working properly besides the radaway, there might be more issues i am not aware of yet though. I'm hoping somebody has a clear answer to this because I have no idea how to fix this as I have reinstalled valdacil and def ui a dozen times already to just get the tags and item sorting working but then this issue appeared. Last thing I did in Vortex was uninstall functional displays and reinstall awkcr. The def ui and vals item sorting seem to be working properly, besides the radaway. Searching the net other people have also had this problem with radaway but no clear answer. One thing to more point out maybe is that radaway only has weight and value, no information on removing rads.

Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

DEF_UI at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Valdacil's Item Sorting at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
ArmorKeywords.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
HUDFramework.esm
ZW's F4 Overhaul Master.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
SS2.esm
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
ZW's F4 Overhaul - Power Armor.esp
def_inv_scrap_en.esp
clothingoverhaul.esp
ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
MojaveImports.esp
NukaColaClassic.esp
NukaColaClassic_DLC.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting - WastelandImports TAGS.esp
Animated Drinking.esp
Set timescale to 6.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
DOOM1911.esp
Campsite.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
PowerArmorHUD.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
OverlaySample.esp
CBBE.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting - Smoke-able Cigars TAGS.esp
Quick Save.esp
Edited by KrissJ

Conflicts. Sorting your LO is only the first step to resolving as many conflicts as possible. Patches made by the author or others is the second step. Third step is you loading your game into X-Edit and seeing exactly what is missing, broken, needs to be cleaned or is conflicting still and fixing these issues as best you can. Keep in mind that MA's aren't perfect and make plenty of mistakes all the time- so it's a good idea to read through the mod thread to see what others have been reporting about issues. Always a good idea to learn as much about making patches as you can if you intend to mod games for very long. Making your own also means that you can keep mods you might otherwise trash. :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...