Real Tank Follower - is it possible?

AceeQ

Hi guys,

since I am playing a hunter/assassin character on my current playthrough I wanted to have a follower which works as real tank character (takes and holds the aggro of enemies, so as they are not longer attacking me or my healer companion). Is there any way to create a script which allows the tank-character to take the aggro from enemies (as the tank charachters/classes in diverse mmorpgs) ?
Or a script which makes enemies mainly attack the tank/warrior character ?. Any suggestion or help would be great. Or is this function already included ín one of the big follower overhauls?
Sorry if there were some same topics, I searched here on nexus forums and also on google but there was nothing which was really helpful.
Edited by AceeQ

Hi guys,

since I am playing a hunter/assassin character on my current playthrough I wanted to have a follower which works as real tank character (takes and holds the aggro of enemies, so as they are not longer attacking me or my healer companion). Is there any way to create a script which allows the tank-character to take the aggro from enemies (as the tank charachters/classes in diverse mmorpgs) ?
Or a script which makes enemies mainly attack the tank/warrior character ?. Any suggestion or help would be great. Or is this function already included ín one of the big follower overhauls?
Sorry if there were some same topics, I searched here on nexus forums and also on google but there was nothing which was really helpful.

Hummm...this might be possible to script

Like: If Player goes into Combat State and Tank is in player's party , tank becomes target ,as long as he's alive :/

@AceeQ

You can use my mod Nature of the beast 2 to command your followers. Check out Minion system section. Basically you can send followers forward or order them to attack specific actors. Thats in short because you can do much more and Im planning to expend the minion system even futher.

• 3 months later...