Need Help with Texturing for Mod

Cartie3

Hi,

I'm new to modding and the Nexus Forums so I'm not certain if this is where I should place this, but I'm looking for someone to help/do some textures/meshes for a mod I'm trying to make. The mod adds a new division of Legion to the Mojave who the player can choose to hunt down and kill or join them. What help I need is someone who can help with textures/meshes of armor and weapons (I have very little artistic ability, nor the patience). I have tried this by myself but I'm left with either naked enemies, crap armors or ripping off other mods.

I have barely started my mod but I am dedicated to taking it as far as I can. I think I have forgotten something to write here but I have no idea what that was.

Any help/advice would be great.

good luck with your project.. i wish i could be of some help, but my texturing skills are still minimal.. especially if were talking about building completely new models and textures, instead of a retexture. ill keep an eye out though and if i see something i can help with ill let you know

The ideas I had for the weapons/armors were mainly retexturing for the weapons and using different parts of meshes together for the armors. I'm just not entirely sure of the difficulty for that task or the classification.

Thanks anyway, good to see help is available.

Edited by Cartie3

i would be more than glad to help do some retexturing for you.. i think i could do a decent job. but like i said before, i dont mess with the meshes at all. If you get something put together or organized, you could shoot me a PM and we can talk more