Missing dialogue options..

Xelengin

Helo guys.. (sorry about my english) so my problem is there are conversations (dialogues) and when i wanna quit from it.. i can't.. the "goodbye" part is simply missing.. if this s#*! happens with me just few times its ok.. but after 15-6cases.. mindf*#@ing..

any suggestion what's the problem? what can i do against it? :)

You've probably got a mod that is overriding the GREETING or GOODBYE entries. You could find out with FNVedit pretty easily. Post an LO anyway if you can.

• 3 years later...

We need details to help. It's always useful to post your "load order" (LO) (in "Spoiler" tags. Use the "Special BBCode" button in the "Reply" menu bar). LOOT can copy your LO into a file suitable for posting here. (It's under the ":" with three dots to the extreme right in it's menu bar.)

Also which shop (one in particular or all)? And "shops" don't usually have a "dialogue" (shopkeepers do); they have a door, so just what is happening? Tell us how to reproduce the problem, step by step.

-Dubious-

• 2 years later...

AAAAND we still need information on what YOUR load order consists of to help. This is the result of some mod you installed; not a vanilla game problem.

Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article. Don't forget to identify things that do not appear in the "load order", such as if you are using a "regional language version" of the game; using the FNV4GB Patch, NVSE and it's related plugins; replacements for textures (specifically their larger image sizes: 1024x1024, etc.), animations, or "bodies", etc.; and "post-processors" like ENB or SweetFX. It saves us playing "20 questions" and gets you a more specific answer more quickly. (The usual turn-around on post and reply in an older game forum is 24 hours.)

* See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "Spoiler tags".

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter. "Similar" is not "the same".

-Dubious-