How to load Fook and P:NV properly

Knightm16

I am trying to load fook and P:NV with Nevada being the one whose features are being used. For example, I want P:NV's nightvision to be used instead of fooks. This way I can use P:NV to control game settings, but have the fook items, and item retextures alongside P:NV functionality.

Thanks for your help with such a noob problem!

-Aaron

I currently am doing a fresh instal to fix issues with my crappy first try at modding. In the past PNV's Radiation/damage (and like features) didnt apply, and I thought it was because of fook. No current load order, so what would be best?

Nah, they actually get along pretty well though you will get some item duplication if you use PN's equipment module as well as FOOK. As to nightvision, just disable the FOOK nightvision.

Its more complex than this. Alot of the new items FOOK adds simply are not compatible with Project Nevada, like the new ranger helms FOOK adds do not have overlays etc.

Other thing is that if you use both you run the risks of conflicts when using other mods such as Mission Mojave, EVE etc.

OP, pick one or the other, it will save you headaches.

No, it is not more complex. FOOK items not having overlays is not an incompatibility and possible Mission Mojave conflicts are not FOOK and PN conflicts.

FOOK and PN do not cover much of the same ground like FOOK2 and FWE did for Fallout 3. They *barely* overlap. As to the overlaps, see my original post.