Hey Drizzt/Companions of the Hall Fans! Check this out:

AverageJustin

Love the Forgotten Realms books about the story of Drizzt and his friends, The Companions of the Hall?? Have you, like me, always felt they would fit right into the world of Skyrim!? Well, the wait is over! Check out this new mod by gamebryo: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32751 Unlike other mods of the nature, this one was careful thought out, and made to be as true to lore as possible! Where you, also like me, sick of seeing Drizzt carrying identical swords, when he obtained them at different times in different places? Well, this mod gives Drizzt two unique blades, made to the likes of Icingdeath and Twinkle! Plus he even summons Guenhwyvar all on his own! All the others also have their unique weapons as well. Bruenor even has the foaming mug shield!! So drop by, give it a download, and try it out! I guarantee if you're a fan, you'll love this mod. While its up and fully functional, small details are continuously being ironed out. So dont be afraid to give some feedback on what you think could make the mod "better" or more true to the lore. Enjoy!!

Ok you already posted this exact same post in the mod talk area (which is probably the best place for it.) I realize that you want to promote this but spamming the same thing all over the forums isn't the way to do it. Please lets keep it to one thread. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy