Porting to xbox, hitting some roadblocks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43974?tab=description Evlizer gave me permission to port his mod but i'm hitting some roadblocks. so far ive loaded up the mod in vortex selected the esp version, pick the version that fixes precomb, loaded the ck, go to file, go to data, make the plugin my active, then I upload the plugin to bethesda.net. Everything goes through but When I go to east city down or any place that has tales, it crashed. So I feel like im not uploading the mod properly, am I even do it the right way? Do i need to pack files into the archive? What files do I do?

You might have to download the file manually from the nexus. Make sure to have the esp and the BA2 files in your Fallout 4 Data folder.

Load the master file and set the esp as active file in the CK, go to upload, select the BA2 files that are already packed from the mod, and finish uploading.

EDIT: I assume you've tried repacking the files and including the geometry data, etc. I've found a forum post worth checking out. This forum post here talks about Fallout 4's Optimization and Performance systems. My suggestion after reading that posts comments would be to upload the vanilla version and place the master file of Tales and the fix as low in your load order as possible. Any mod that alters the same cells or objects remotely connected to those cells could cause an issue when using the precombined version.

Edited by Plarux