54yeggan

I had this idea come to me out of the blue, I was thinking back about teleportation and how it would affect transporting of goods and services, like foods for example, would be a lot faster to teleport them across the country than needing to take days or more to ship them by vehicle normally.

I thought back to how The Institute could use their teleportation technology for goods, like in this example, transferring large or heavy goods from one location to another. I remembered the Mojave Drop boxes in FNV, and it got me thinking, why can't we have working dropboxes in The Commonwealth?

We have traders, we have caravans and caravan companies... Would it be too much to ask for someone to help deliver the mail or drop off packages?

Proposed idea: Commonwealth Dropboxes. Open box, drop a bunch of heavy junk in, have it shipped to ANY area of choice (Diamond City, Goodneighbor, Sanctuary etc.) and pick up the item when you arrive.

Optional: Institute Teleportation Boxes - Drop items in, choose a location, zip and boom, it's there, and you can pick it up later.

I have basically zero coding experience so I'm not really sure how this could be done, or if this is easily achievable in Fallout 4... but could this be done? Thoughts? Let me know! :D