5772 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441,001 posts
Lux

[WIP] Lightning rework from scratch project for interior spaces.

Zanderat

Zanderat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,063 posts
Tracking.  Looks good.  But I am using Windows Shadows and don't really see myself giving that one up.

Limbic2Node

Limbic2Node

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
From the REQUIREMENTS :    Hard requirement -  Embers XD - essential work base - Use the "Embers HD" plugin though."

I'm not quite sure what the instructions require, the only Embers HD plugin in the Embers XD page belong to  Embers HD - EEKs Whiterun Interiors (HD)

Tajjara

Tajjara

Azatha

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
I like the look of this, but you keep using the word lightning instead of lighting. Which means when I read the text on the front page, I thought this was some sort of weather thing at first. You might want to correct that!

Maxkingpower123

Maxkingpower123

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 455 posts
I like it awesome work! I would like just a more realistic window lighting for textures like rustic windows, i mean the light that pass through the window should be more opaque... I mean i feel like it should be more realistic like that personally, no to offend your awesome work, thank you, i'm tracking it!

Adrien2401

Adrien2401

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
In response to post #87758878.

Spoiler

When installing regular embers xd, you have three plugin options: .esp, .esl, and .esp "esl"ified. I guess he means to install the former.

Edited by Adrien2401, 07 December 2020 - 01:57 PM.

Zanderat

Zanderat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,063 posts
In response to post #87758878. #87759228 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

He means the .esp.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,366 posts
In response to post #87758878. #87759228, #87759478 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I'm using EmbersXD and you have to choose between multiple plugin options. I chose the EmbersHD.esp, which is supposed to be compatible with previous iterations (EmbersHD for instance).
If you have anything else but EmbersHD.esp, the mod won't be recognized.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,366 posts
In response to post #87759073.

Spoiler

Adding 3D window models is definitely something i'll work on but it's literally another job and i'd like to at least finalize most towns before. I was wondering if something should be done with the beams too, it depends a lot upon which ENB you're using etc. but perhaps i'll stack some in specific places.

Veekz

Veekz

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
Really hope JK gives you pemission, this looks amazing!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.048 seconds