Lux

• Please log in to reply
6663 replies to this topic

SanguineYT

SanguineYT

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 35 posts
In response to post #111168153. #111178723 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Basement of Jorrvaskr. Doesn't seem to appear in any other cell as far as I've tested tho, so that's at least good.

Its the room where Skjor and Aela are meeting after your spar with Vilkas

Futiz

Futiz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
Hi, is it possible to get a patch for a mod that combine JK and OCW college ?

like there  https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/67820

Edited by Futiz, 30 June 2022 - 02:29 PM.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111187693.

Spoiler

This one is already done but only available in my Discord until the next Nexus update. If you want to test it, most bugs have been fixed already so you can try it out.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111168153. #111178723, #111185533 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I changed that cell recently so tell me if it's still buggy after the next update. I double checked and everything was fine so it should be fixed already I guess.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111181743.

Spoiler

This torches should emit some light, I can't tell with the screenshot only but maybe your pointlighting is a bit low, do you have any issue with any other torch around ? If not it may be the drawbridge mesh being broken. I optimized that mesh but if you let any other mod overwriting it it'll break again.

I'm updating the whole base game right now, improving lots of stuff, pretty much a vanilla Lux 2.0 and I'm fixing some missing lights cause I didn't have any optimized meshes when I started working on Lux. Engine limitation is really low budget.
I'm not sure I can add a bulb on each torch in the Palace of the King so when another close lightsource is already casting some light there I may remove that torch lighting. I'm using a lot of additional bulbs to create some decent ambience and adding natural lighting so game's engine is really suffering. ^ ^

Are you using JK's Palace of Kings btw ? I don't think I had such issue with that patch, it's also a really great overhaul. I'd use JK's version as far as I'm concerned, lighting is way more interesting with that version.

kriskobingo

kriskobingo

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
i installed the great cities morthal and cotn morthal, now do i need LUX patches for both in my load order ?

germanlord

germanlord

• Premium Member
  • 17 posts
In response to post #111181743. #111190058 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It appears that I overwrote your mesh. Fixed now. Generally torches don't give out that much light, but nothing I would complain about. It just look weird when everything emits light but some torches here and there.

Very interesting regarding the 2.0. Will it be in the near future/savegame compatible? I am just now building a new mod list and would hate to waste time by starting a new game if your mod break saves. 

Normally I would use JK's, but as I am building a new mod list I did not have it installed right now. I see the idea behind not all torches being used to emit light. I will use all JK's mods when I finish my mod list, so I trust you when you say it will look better with that mod. :-)

FlufyFox

FlufyFox

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
In response to post #111124253. #111127058, #111132458, #111170963, #111178553 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

so the normal game is wrong ? because yes with the rieklings there theres fire on that part you can search out, on everyone game theres fire there, so idk, is not a big deal after all, i was jsut wondering and i got really confused xD Thanks for replying and letting me know s2

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111124253. #111127058, #111132458, #111170963, #111178553, #111211543 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Pretty much this, I fixed a lot of lighting consistency issues in Lux and Orbis, many vanilla quests or events are bugged lighting wise or are using wrong parents. Orbis is fixing some Civil War issues too.

bozoXYZ

bozoXYZ

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi everytime i enable lux my game crashes before it even loads, is there a way to fix it? Im kinda new to modding

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.038 seconds