6663 replies to this topic

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111226358.

Spoiler

Load order. You're most certainly trying to load a plugin before its own master which is always causing CTDs. Some patches may need specific load order especially when you're using multiple patches for the same location (COTN+JK, EtaC+COTN, JK+EEK etc).
As a general rule try to load Lux and all patches last in your load order. You can check some load order hints in the sticky above. Load Lux first, then general patches (Embers, USSEP, water mod etc.) then you're loading specific patches last.

Edited by GGUNIT, 01 July 2022 - 12:28 PM.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111181743. #111190058, #111204903 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

That new version is tons of work but shouldn't conflict with previous versions at all. Just try to not remove any patch or mod mid playthrough cause it can lead to serious issues, even with some script cleaning. ^ ^

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111197123.

Spoiler

I didn't patch TGC and COTN together, only JK+COTN and ETaC+COTN. Maybe you just need only one patch, I don't know what your combo patch is doing. If it's keeping all interiors from COTN then keep COTN only, or the opposite.

GTexperience

GTexperience

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Hey GGunit, might you be able to provide me with a bit more information on the Silver Blood inn patch? So in MO2 I get the message that I am missing a master. I am using the JK's Silver Blood inn mod. I am missing the Lux silver blood in overhaul patch.esp The plugin came installed with the fomod installer. My guess is that I should leave it off? Also were (which mod) could I obtain the master file? 

germanlord

germanlord

• Premium Member
  • 17 posts
In response to post #111181743. #111190058, #111204903, #111227818 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the response!

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111231513.

Spoiler

Are you talking about my Silver Blood inn variant ? Cause this one is on the Lux - Variants page, there's a link on a sticky above. I separated this variants from Lux original plugins to avoid confusion, most people wasn't aware there were actual optional plugins with reworked interiors in my FOMOD. ^ ^

saaaaty

saaaaty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
Hi, I'm running TGC and COTN, which patch I should use, or both?

itisbartolomeo

itisbartolomeo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
Looks like the new update of JK's Blue Palace will need an updated patch, as I'm getting some disappearing walls that I wasn't getting before. How would I go about patching it myself?

Edited by itisbartolomeo, 02 July 2022 - 12:19 AM.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111253368.

Spoiler

Definitely. Czasior already told me about that and also sent some screenshots. I'll try to find some time to do that in the WE. It's mostly occlusion issues if I ain't wrong, not sure what has been modified though, you can still check the concflicts on xEdit but CK is more handy to sort such things.
Or just wait for my updated version to land. ^ ^

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111250428.

Spoiler

It has already been asked, I didn't patch that combo. I may be wrong but I think that TGC isn't editing much existing cells interiors, so maybe using both patches should just work. If there's a conflicting cell just delete the wrong one cause in most cases modders are using one or the other but not both (unless we're talking about Janquel or Czasior and then my life just becomes hell on Earth :D ) 

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.016 seconds