• Please log in to reply
6663 replies to this topic

makesnodifference

makesnodifference

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
Easily my favourite lighting mod for SE, any chance for official patches for Cynn's homes though?

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111371243.

Spoiler

Thanks, they're on my list but not alone sadly. ^ ^ 

rapyap2000

rapyap2000

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Is there any way to make window lights actually reflect the fact that it's raining or snowing outside, so I don't have god rays coming in like it's bright outside?

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111384573.

Spoiler

All emittances should be set to region weathers only, it would need to edit the plugin directly though. I didn't choose that option cause vanilla emittances are plain bad and weather mods aren't often focusing much on emittance colours. I wish I could set my own emittances but it would conflict with all weather mods so it's not much of an option I presume.
All cells are tied to some weather though so you can still tune such thing in your ENB directly, particles or even lighting can be tweaked that way. Which means that you can tweak your own ENB so it's brighter on sunny days and darker when it's raining. Even beams can be set so they're dimmer on darker weathers if you're using the ENB particle compatible version from my FOMOD.

Pfuscher

Pfuscher

Hi I'm Stef

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts
edit: Seems like a problem on my side, cant download anything properly :(

Might be the servers or some technical issue, but my last 5 downloads in the last 2 days didnt work.
Just wanted to let you know, maybe there was a packing or uploading error.

Edited by Pfuscher, 05 July 2022 - 08:45 AM.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111412553.

Spoiler

Nexus is punishing you for all the bandwidth your mods are using. ^ ^'

I hope you'll fix your issue though, I haven't noticed anything wrong this last days, pretty much the opposite in fact, all of my uploads were working on the first try.

faisal14

faisal14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
I have an error in LOOT like in this picture https://imgur.com/a/gSjMa5E

How do I fix the error? Is it okay if I ignore the error?

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111451793.

Spoiler

Just download the updated plugin in the update section, think about checking all files I put there cause they're mandatory updates.

sirkerox

sirkerox

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Everything looks very dark, what am I doing wrong?

https://imgur.com/hSIHH0W

Edited by sirkerox, 06 July 2022 - 01:18 PM.

GGUNIT

GGUNIT

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,109 posts
In response to post #111465323.

Spoiler

Are you using an ENB ? If you are then you'll need to use an ENB tuned for Lux or adjust it yourself (basically increasing pointlighting values in the environment tab of each weather).
If you aren't, you should run Spongeman's global lighting patcher (there's a link in the sticky above) on all of my plugins, just increase only intensity not radius, usually a 50/60% increase works fine (1.5 / 1.6 factor then).

Edited by GGUNIT, 06 July 2022 - 06:49 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.128 seconds