Yes! I did exactly that, but CS was also pretty useful in finding out Xenius may have made their races the way I described above. Now I have the idea of how to make the race and now I need to find out how to make NPCs acknowledge that they are vampires without them being freaked out and not talk to me. I want to be able to do all the questing without everyone hating and wanting to kill me cause I'm a vampire :laugh: lol

Edited by Lunarbabe

I agree. Peeking at how other made stuff is a very very good source of information and also peek at some stuff how Bethesda themselves solved stuff, as we do have the whole game loaded in CS when we work with it. Myself I learned loads of new stuff, peeking at others OBSE scripts.

I do think I did found out about how to make that shortcut for loading OBSE in editor mode when I read the OBSE docs that comes with it.

If you do not want it to be a desease, well then copy it and make it a lesser power instead and add that to your Vampire race... ;) Instead of being sick, it will become powerful... :P