• 2,116 posts
Neat.

phenyxasher

phenyxasher

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Excellent, I am not a modder, but really appreciate the efforts and talents of those who contribute. the fact that Vortex makes it easier to use mods and helps fix issues that come up, just makes it so much better. Thank you all.

Cavemanpaws

Cavemanpaws

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 115 posts
Would really love to see a straight forward manual Load Order option. Otherwise, Vortex is life for people like me too terrified to even open FO4Edit. Thanks to everyone behind the Vortex music/magic/you get it (ty).

DarkDominion

DarkDominion

Lord Evil Little Furball Kitten

• Premium Member
  • 16,208 posts
First there was the G.E.C.K.

Behold! Now there is the G.A.C :cool:

Thanks for the updates Tannin42 and Team.
Much appreciated !
-=DD=-

ringo9009

ringo9009

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 66 posts
Vortex gets better and better. Everyday I discover ways to improve my gaming experience through this software. The Vortex haters clearly haven't used a current version.

Tkohr

Tkohr

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
Vortex is a great tool, i love it, only problem what i have, installing a mod, the plugin seems active, i sort with loot, and plugin is not active, everytime i must check manualy plugin on, off, on to get sure it is active, goes me a little bit on my nerv.

Vyxenne

Vyxenne

Naughty Girl

• Premium Member
  • 10,068 posts
In response to post #90530568.

Spoiler

The Bethesda game launcher's Mods tab in Skyrim Special Edition disables SkyUI every time you use it for anything. The easiest solution is never to use the Bethesda Mods tab for anything, but instead use a mod manager to, uh, manage your mods, and always make sure that Steam is already running before hitting the skse64_loader.exe shortcut.

Alternatively, you can eliminate these restrictions by adding Skyrim.esm as a Master to SkyUI_SE.esp using SSEEdit, htereby solving the root cause of the failures- the SkyUI Team simply "forgot" to add the required Master to the SSE plugin.

Moredy

Moredy

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 103 posts
In response to post #90530568. #90533238 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

They never said they use the Bethesda mod section...

Loveblanket

Loveblanket

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
In response to post #90524763.

Spoiler

It's not about hate. There are a couple features that I prefer on NMM and I'll switch when they're available in Vortex. Right now I'm knee deep in a bunch of playthroughs and don't have a reason to switch anywy. Sounds like the hate's from you, my dude.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.939 seconds