Mod Request: Remove all HUD

outcastl

I would be really grateful if someone could make a mod that turns off more of the HUD/Interface than what is possible in the ingame options. Even when turning every interface option off in the options ingame the mission icons are still visible, the icons for shops etc are still visible, icons over the enemies heads are still visible including their detection meter. I really would like to play with these off.

In the best scenario it would be possible to toggle the whole HUD on and off with a button, but that might be much harder than just be able to remove these last Hud elements.

I'd be all in favor of this too. Especially if it is a 1-key toggle.

Yes toggle would be the most awesome thing. But I would be grateful if just possible to remove as a placeholder for now. I have looked into some files that seem to control the HUD but I am not thecnical enough to get it to work.

For example in C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

There is a file called UserSettings.json that have some text and values that seems relevant. For example

"group_name": "/interface/hud",
"options": [
{
"name": "hud_presets",
"type": "string_list",
"is_dynamic": false,
"value": "WholeHUDVisible",
"index": 0,
"default_index": 0,
"values": [
"WholeHUDVisible",
"WholeHUDHidden",
"Custom"
I have tried to change things in notepad, but I don't seem to be able to get results and the file resets after I quit the game

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

Edited by furzkugel

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

I tried this, the problem is that it removes everything though, including the interface to see loot windows or what you are picking up or to use the scan quick hack feature etc so it is not really usable :/

Edited by outcastl