Mod Request: Remove all HUD

outcastl

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

I tried this, the problem is that it removes everything though, including the interface to see loot windows or what you are picking up or to use the scan quick hack feature etc so it is not really usable :/

yeah i know ,i tried so much,but im not experienced enough to find a solution ,we have to wait for a good modder to do that or maybe they patch in more options for the interface menu,that would be great.

They have thousands of bugs to fix and features to add. CDPR has other priorities than adding HUD options (unfortunately).

A mod will likely come in 4-6 months though.

I really hope it will not take 4-6 months. Sure there are bugs to squash that might be higher on the priority list. But honestly, how hard could it be to just drop in an option there for some more toggles on the HUD elements. It is completely trivial to do.

I would even be glad if they could just give us an unofficial tweak fix on the side in the meantime by just adding in the option in some toggle in a settings file for us. Anything.

Edited by outcastl

They have thousands of bugs to fix and features to add. CDPR has other priorities than adding HUD options (unfortunately).

A mod will likely come in 4-6 months though.

I really hope it will not take 4-6 months. Sure there are bugs to squash that might be higher on the priority list. But honestly, how hard could it be to just drop in an option there for some more toggles on the HUD elements. It is completely trivial to do.

I would even be glad if they could just give us an unofficial tweak fix on the side in the meantime by just adding in the option in some toggle in a settings file for us. Anything.

haha yeah cant be so hard to add 1 or 2 lines to the config files for this options ....or wee need to wait for someone to find the texture files for the healthbars n stuff so we just replace them with empty files :P

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

Could you please explain where one would need to add the -noHUD line? Where are the start parameters located? Thank you.

Does anyone with a 1.05 update have Background chatter forced to appear no matter what parameter you have this setting set to?

I had "Background chat" setting set to off from 1.03 to 1.04 and never had an issue with them. Just updated the game to 1.05 and even though the setting is set to "disabled" in the Interface section these annoying subtitles over NPC heads are on.

Does anyone with a 1.05 update have Background chatter forced to appear no matter what parameter you have this setting set to?

I had "Background chat" setting set to off from 1.03 to 1.04 and never had an issue with them. Just updated the game to 1.05 and even though the setting is set to "disabled" in the Interface section these annoying subtitles over NPC heads are on.

lol weird,can you disable the healthbars now with the patch?