Mod Request: Remove all HUD

outcastl

Does anyone with a 1.05 update have Background chatter forced to appear no matter what parameter you have this setting set to?

I had "Background chat" setting set to off from 1.03 to 1.04 and never had an issue with them. Just updated the game to 1.05 and even though the setting is set to "disabled" in the Interface section these annoying subtitles over NPC heads are on.

lol weird,can you disable the healthbars now with the patch?

I can. Disabling pretty much anything but the background chatter works fine.

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

Could you please explain where one would need to add the -noHUD line? Where are the start parameters located? Thank you.

go to your steam than right click on cyberpunk ,then settings and there you see a liitle window where you add these lines.You can right click on the .exe also and add it behind the cyberpunk.exe -noHUD

Does anyone with a 1.05 update have Background chatter forced to appear no matter what parameter you have this setting set to?

I had "Background chat" setting set to off from 1.03 to 1.04 and never had an issue with them. Just updated the game to 1.05 and even though the setting is set to "disabled" in the Interface section these annoying subtitles over NPC heads are on.

i mean the healthbars over enemy heads and police?its now possible to disable them?

i mean the healthbars over enemy heads and police?its now possible to disable them?

No, those you still can't disable I think. I mean I haven't noticed any change in that regard.

No, those you still can't disable I think. I mean I haven't noticed any change in that regard.

damn...im waiting till a mod comes out or they patch mor options in to deactivate them ,then i play the geme :D

damn...im waiting till a mod comes out or they patch mor options in to deactivate them ,then i play the geme :D

Ignore what I wrote about background chatter. There is a separate toggle in the Sound menu, under Subtitles, called "Overhead". I'm not sure if it was there all along and 1.05 just enabled it for me for some reason but why have two of them? Who knows.

Hi !

What i would find really perfect (and disappointed it's not available ingame) is auto-fade HUD elements.

Even an old game like Dark Souls 3 has this option by default.

Each hud elements gets auto-hidden after a certain amount of time, and pops up depending on context.

Even the minimap : it could auto-hidden when on foot and appear when you use a vehicle.

you can remove the complete hud by adding -noHUD to the start parameters ,but you cant enable things like minimap and quest markers n stuff.......that sucks.

we need the commands for the hud elements ....

Thanks for this! Helped me to create a nice looping live wallpaper. How did you figure that out btw?