3 replies to this topic

Phoenixblood

Phoenixblood

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi

I've been enjoying FE and a few of its mods, but I have recently come into a problem, I cant seem to find any way of making a custom trog faction at all (I dislike playing non-custom factions, and I want to try different things out), I have checked about and heard people talking about custom trog factions, but nobody is saying how to actually make one, in the Faction creator I simply cant pick Trog blood at all. Anyone know a workaround/mod/other way to get around this?

Thanks in advance

Sydbar

Sydbar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

To make a custom Trog faction you have to choose Empire instead of Kingdom in the customize your faction screen.

Shingletonn

Shingletonn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all let me say that I do not like the Berserk ability, it is a weak one imho. The real Trog strengths are of course +20 Weight allowance and Juggernaughts. Trogs in a custom faction can really dominate the game, as opposed to the one-dimensional combat-only focus of the Yithril. Being able to effortlessly armor the normal troops in full plate is great, and Juggernaughts can be customized to become truly fearsome engines of destruction. Strong Troops + Juggs provide a solid foundation for an army that supports Mage Champs and/or staff troops. 

Parisian32

Parisian32

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread.

bp credit card

Edited by Parisian32, 26 December 2020 - 06:47 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.861 seconds