Not sure what is wrong with my Menu, can someone help pls?

ChefCayman

https://modwat.ch/u/ChefCayman

so i started skyrim SE up again after some years. decided to download new mods i havent seen or tried. it opened up good no CTD, the problem was that when i clicked on "New" i saw a gigantic purple blob....i knew i messed up. Can someone help me out pls? i dont know what is interfering with what. No ENBs. Vortex. Is there something wrong with my load order?

edit:link to modwatch is provided on top row but doesnt show (dont hate the playa hate the game BARS!)

Edited by ChefCayman

I've never seen that one myself. Almost sounds like a graphics card issue...But, failing that, and IFF no one comes along with "oh that's just this, do that, voila!", what I'd do is start uninstalling mods (if any are installed), and if that's unsuccessful, re-validate skyrim by loading steam online and using their tool (basically replaces/refreshes all the main content), and if that doesn't' solve it, re-install.

Might help if you posted your load order and maybe even a screen shot of the blob nvm. I figured it out

its not the load order, the website ordered it that way but im sure they are in the correct order in my Vortex. the thing is, i dont know if there is any incompatibility issues with any mods that i have

Is that plugin list your actual load order? If so, it seems a bit off. Perhaps it might be due to the base game plugins missing from the list. But the order seems to be off as well, at least between the mods that I do know.

Edited by ChefCayman

yea thats what i think im gonna have to do, uninstall the unnecessary mods

I've never seen that one myself. Almost sounds like a graphics card issue...But, failing that, and IFF no one comes along with "oh that's just this, do that, voila!", what I'd do is start uninstalling mods (if any are installed), and if that's unsuccessful, re-validate skyrim by loading steam online and using their tool (basically replaces/refreshes all the main content), and if that doesn't' solve it, re-install.

Might help if you posted your load order and maybe even a screen shot of the blob nvm. I figured it out