Photo

Loot Box Enhanced plus Supreme

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

ejams

ejams

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts
In response to post #88200368. #88202423, #88216058 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It does work with the steam version, that is what I have. You don't have to disconnect from the internet for it to work you simply replace the file in the location specified with the one from this mod and start the game.

Steam won't automatically undo mods unless you manually tell it to verify the game's files in which case it will detect changes to the original and replace it so you are safe to mod it all you want (and I highly recommend you do, as the Ukkon's wrath mod and something like this mod really make the game more exciting).

WorldBreaker440

WorldBreaker440

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I don't know if I have a conflicting mod on but I'm on act 3 chapter 3 and I haven't seen a single supreme mod and none of my damages bonuses are above 30 at best. I have upgraded armor and weapons v1.6 from esenin007.

Edit: NVM, I figured it out. Apparently, the other mod doesn't work with steam while connected to the internet. 
is there a way to phase out the epics drops? I need more legendary. 

Edited by WorldBreaker440, 25 December 2020 - 04:34 PM.

eneajade

eneajade

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
After some adjustments made I mentioned earlier in bug section (actually run through all tables, some stock files in other folders were also affected) it worked. Started fresh run and as boxes start appear as you planned, though some give supreme mods, some spawn empty. My guess, because now game try to put there supreme armors that just ain't there. So either error is made by devs, and ur mod just let it show earlier than vet mode, or simple push up of rarities around files somehow broke loot draw system and now game is trying to fill Supreme boxes with tier 7 items, and return empty boxes for armors that are still stuck at tier 6. Ther are only a few new files for us to play with, and bug probably hides there. Any ideas?

jonathangayas

jonathangayas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
In response to post #88661088.

Spoiler

Can you remember which stock files were also affected? I tried updating all the files with this mod to have ".." on the text columns but I am still not getting any supreme drops. I can get them during missions but when I open them in the main screen it is blank

NexusSucksToMe

NexusSucksToMe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Where do I put this on the window's version?

MeToLe

MeToLe

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
In response to post #88661088. #88701903 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

is this fixed?

ejams

ejams

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts
In response to post #88661088. #88701903, #89172058 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I added your fix to the latest version. I'm not so sure about why the drops wouldn't show up in some places though, that seems odd. I don't have the game installed anymore but that could be a bug from the dev side of things since all these files are doing is populating containers (loot boxes) with things from a given list (the rarities). When the list is reduced to just supreme for example, that should mean only supreme appears so this is a bit of a tricky one.

My only thought is that some of the fields I edited were not intended to be edited (although that makes no sense since it is a configuration). The bulk of the work was just a simple find-replace with rarities to supreme. Hopefully this info helps someone find the root of the issue, and while I won't be actively working on it, I will check in from time to time and post an update if a fix is found by the community.

ejams

ejams

• Premium Member
  • 10 posts
In response to post #88911963.

Spoiler

I don't own the Windows version so unfortunately I can't be of much help. I assumed there would be a similar directory layout to the steam one but that may not be the case; hopefully someone else can chime in.

htlam

htlam

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i do not know why but the supreme case i picked up on the mission field did not give any gear when i open the box after that mission ! Is there a way to fix that ? 
The supreme gear given through mission reward still work well for me . Can you make a version where all the case we pick up on the field of mission are legendary only not supreme ? I think supreme gears only get by mission reward is good enough 

Thanks a lot for a good mod you given to us, hope you well .

Edited by htlam, 21 February 2021 - 02:40 AM.

darkdill

darkdill

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
In response to post #90903903.

Spoiler

I've had that happen several times too, and I think I know why. The modder thinks that there are Supreme armor pieces and has tried to mod it for that, but there aren't any of those. So that causes you to get nothing.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.398 seconds