MOD - CHANGE SEXUAL PREFERENCE OF CHARACTERS

znikkohd

• 1 month later...

I 100% agree. My wish list would be:

• slightly more masculine edit of female V's voice (For effeminate male characters)
  • The option to independently choose pronouns regardless of gender/voice. (this is literally the most unforgiveable thing CDPR did but it can be fixed)
  • The option for your gender to not affect sexual preference (e.g I am a male body V with a female voice and now Kerry won't touch me)

Please skilled modders fix this beautiful wonderful game it has so much untapped potential!

• 2 months later...
  • The option to independently choose pronouns regardless of gender/voice. (this is literally the most unforgiveable thing CDPR did but it can be fixed)

Bumping this thread up because it's May 2021 and this isn't a thing yet...

I've tried to do it myself by messing around with the game and audio files but sadly I'm not skilled enough. I'd be happy with just a switch trick where the game thinks that female V voice is male and male V voice is female. No offense to the VA's but female V sounds a lot more... Lively? Than male V and with no body sliders this basically restricts me to make, what? Either always a female V with a female body or a beefy chonky male V that sounds like he's going through puberty in his 30's. I can't make a male V with the female body because the male voice is... No. While the female voice actually fits well if you're going for a younger V or just a FtM V going through HRT.

If you're going to have a world where you can literally do anything to do your body you're going to be restricted by your voice? Really? It would not have been hard to just let people pick the gender off a dropdown but we have to depend on the modding community for such a simple thing...

I could discuss boob sliders and the inability to be flat but HEY switching genitals is a thing! That just... Geez... Let me not get into it.