Staying out of trouble, kinsman? Don't cross me, elf. What do you want...cat? We all recognize these lines as familiar greetings from town guards in reaction to a specific race. One thing that is so great about Skyrim, in my opinion, is the Radiant AI system... for the most part. Something that definitely needs to be addressed, is the lack of variance in racial dialogue. If I'm playing as a Nord, I want to be able to walk into a Stormcloak Camp, and have everyone ask me when I'm going to join the fight to free our homeland. If I'm playing as an Elf, and I join the Stormcloaks I wan't the others to either act like they distrust me, or comment on how awesome I am for betraying my race. I know there a few things like this, but overall it doesn't get implemented that often. For instance, if I'm an elf, and I walk up to someone like the gray-mane family in whiterun, they should call me elven scum or something. Recently, I started my second character (first time through I was a Nord) as a Bosmer. The other day, when I walked into Windhelm for the first time, there was that bit of scripted dialogue between that dark elf and that racist nord guy. I went to talk to the elf, and she asked me if I was there to insult her people as well! I thought that made sense when playing as a nord, but it seemed a bit harsh considering I was elven-kind. All I want really, is a mod that increases immersion in who you are and accounts for your player. Let me know what you guys think, if this has been before (I'm fairly sure it hasn't) and if you have any questions on what I mean.

Yeah I noticed some of the racist topics are used even if you are the exact same race as them.

Like the Dark Elf girl in the mage's college. She flips out on you at first no matter what race you are.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping that there would be racist dialogue, but my Khajiit was treated no differently than a Nord. There definitely needs to be race-specific dialogue as well, if it's possible. It's funny playing as a Dunmer in Dragonborn. She's so ignorant of her own culture. Such as when she had to ask the priest what an ancestral tomb was in order to get the quest to rid it of ash spawn. Her last name's Veloth. She has an ancestral tomb in Vvardenfell!