Request - wearing helmet/mask throughout game

droid25

• 2 weeks later...

If you wish to use helmets/masks in cutscenes and Skyhold you can use cheat engine with the DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT

First run your game

Then run cheat engine

Click on the little icon that looks like a monitor and direct it to the DragonAgeInquisition.exe

Then click on the icon that looks like a folder and find DAI v49+Banter_p10.CT

Click yes when it asks you

Scroll down to the bottom where it says Toggle Skyhold Outfit you can either press the box next to this

or in Game press Numpad 7

If you load this before a save it should work automatically. If you load the table while in Skyhold you have unequip and re-equip the armour/helmets you want working in Skyhold and most Cutscenes.

I have tried making a mod that does this but sadly have not found out how to do so yet.

^ This method works great, but yes, unfortunately items in the headgear slot won't show up in Skyhold (as well as Haven I think) cutscenes.

I use this mod for the Venatori earring replacers: https://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/2439. It is a very ramshackle solution, but I managed to make my character keep their bling during all cutscenes by adding the helmet as an extra part_app on armors. That does mean you can't take that particular headgear off since it's now part of the armor, but in this case I wanted my character to have their earring 24/7.

• 9 months later...