[Request] - Mod for additional Action Points

niyaruza

Possiblbe and even easy to do.

Depending on how you would want it applied of course.

+1 action to everything (including enemies)? (possibly not what you want!)

Weapon / Armour that gives extra AP? (then t can easily be removed)

Class skills that give more AP at certain levels?

An ability like power surge that gives action points?

My lvlup mod already gives appropriate classes extra attacks (not quite the same as extra actions) at certain levels as per the 5e rules. Extra actions would have been a lot easier to apply but not in line with 5e.

It feels a bit cheaty to just give action points with no cost or work involved though, you can just use cheat engine to get that effect if you want to.

Possiblbe and even easy to do.

Depending on how you would want it applied of course.

+1 action to everything (including enemies)? (possibly not what you want!)

Weapon / Armour that gives extra AP? (then t can easily be removed)

Class skills that give more AP at certain levels?

An ability like power surge that gives action points?

My lvlup mod already gives appropriate classes extra attacks (not quite the same as extra actions) at certain levels as per the 5e rules. Extra actions would have been a lot easier to apply but not in line with 5e.

It feels a bit cheaty to just give action points with no cost or work involved though, you can just use cheat engine to get that effect if you want to.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

All I wish for is a second AP, which works simply as an extra action point (similar to the current one), so that I can do two main actions per round.

I'm fine breaking the rules, I'll handicap myself in another way ( solo/duo play).

To sum it up, I wish for only my character to have an additional action point per round, without needing to short/long rest.

Would you be willing to direct me how to do it, or mod it for me in your spare time?

Edited by niyaruza

I guess the simplest would be for me to just add it to my LegendaryItems mod, then you can just install the mod and it will be there to use or not as you see fit.

I will add a ring that gives +1 action point, I am in the process of adding another weapon so once that is completed I will release with that and the ring added.