Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

As the title says. Currently, Panam can only be romanced by Male Body and Male Voice V. I am requesting a mod that also allows Female Body/Voice V to romance her. On a broader note, I think it would be cool if all of the romance options could be opened up to any Body/Voice combination.

Thanks!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As the title says. Currently, Panam can only be romanced by Male Body and Male Voice V. I am requesting a mod that also allows Female Body/Voice V to romance her. On a broader note, I think it would be cool if all of the romance options could be opened up to any Body/Voice combination.

Thanks!

She can be romanced by V with female voice+male body as well.Blocked options are: male voice+female body and female voice+female body.

Yes, a uni-sex mod for this game would be number 1!

All the dialogue lines are exactly the same weather it would be a male or female protagonist, except for the initial starting point.

CDPR took a long step into gender freedom with this game but they just forgot to make all romances free for all genders. This is something I simply don't understand. Bethesda was smart, right? I haven't heard of any complaints against them, have you?

I guess game companies are affraid to loosen up in case of being accused for 'misleading' innocent children or they are run by seriously old-fashioned stiffnecks?

NB! Just remembered that Judy has a dialogue line where she says something like: "I'm always picky about my girls". So it might collide right there.

Yes, a uni-sex mod for this game would be number 1!

All the dialogue lines are exactly the same weather it would be a male or female protagonist, except for the initial starting point.

CDPR took a long step into gender freedom with this game but they just forgot to make all romances free for all genders. This is something I simply don't understand. Bethesda was smart, right? I haven't heard of any complaints against them, have you?

What's funny is all of Panam's romance lines are already in female voice. The only hard requirement is a male body so the only thing needed is being able to set the in game gender flag from F to M (Which is proving so utterly annoying to try and figure out.) Like I've heard some people complain about having everyone in video games be Bi like Dragon Age II but it takes away from player choice and in an RPG that's a big factor.

FYI, if you download and install the Cyber Engine Tweaks(https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console there is a variable called panam_romanceable (to set it to true it's Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1). I've tested the variable for Judy and was able to romance her as male V so in theory it should work for Panam as well, but I'm not sure when it would have to be set for it to work (the quest system is pretty confusing). You could probably set it at the beginning of the game and it should work though?

FYI, if you download and install the Cyber Engine Tweaks(https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console there is a variable called panam_romanceable (to set it to true it's Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1). I've tested the variable for Judy and was able to romance her as male V so in theory it should work for Panam as well, but I'm not sure when it would have to be set for it to work (the quest system is pretty confusing). You could probably set it at the beginning of the game and it should work though?

You utter god, Iâm going to try this. If it works you will probably become the most popular person on the nexus